How can we help?
Roundhouse Entertainment is fully committed to providing patrons with a COVID Safe event and works closely with the Government and Health Authorities to ensure this.
All our events will run under the state specific public event guidelines and requirements. These requirements may include, but not be limited to, proof of vaccination, QR code check-in, social distancing, mask wearing and/or other measures.
Guidelines and requirements may vary from state to state and can be found here:
You will need to comply with these requirements to attend Roundhouse Entertainment’s events.
While our team are doing everything possible to ensure patron safety and an enjoyable event, due to the ever-evolving nature of the pandemic, some restrictions may come into play at the last minute. As such, we recommend you keep up to date with Government and Health Authority advice and agree to follow Event policies determined by that advice and the on-site COVID safe measures and instructions while at the Event.
- Seats are provided in the Reserved seating & Concert and Dining areas. You are permitted to bring a supermarket sized cooler bag into this area (must fit under the chair).
- General Admission - BYO standard sized camping chair (back of chair no higher than 100cm). You are permitted to bring a supermarket sized cooler bag into this area. At Kings Park only - Low-to-the-ground beach style chairs are recommended in the General Admission area. High back (deck/camping) chairs are permitted, however will be positioned at the rear of the venue.
- Small cheese platters (wooden or plastic up to 40x20cm in size) are permitted in the General Admission Lawn/Rear area only. Cheese boards are not permitted in the Reserved Seating or Front General Admission areas.
- Card and cash payments are accepted throughout the venue.
- Sealed plastic bottled water (still or sparkling) up to 1.5L in size. Empty translucent plastic bottles can be brought into the venue to use at our free water stations (no stainless steel bottles or cups permitted).
- There is a wide selection of food available for purchase.
- Event sites are in wineries, which have some sloped and uneven areas. Wear appropriate footwear for outdoor conditions.
- If the forecast is for rain please bring suitable shoes, a poncho or raincoat.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat! Please note: there are no sheltered areas - come prepared for rain or shine.
- For sunny days make sure you wear a wide brimmed hat for protection and bring plenty of sunscreen with you.
Please click here to view our permitted and prohibited fact sheet.
- ALL drinks are prohibited with the exception of sealed clear plastic bottled still or sparkling water up to 1.5L in size. a day on the green is a licensed event, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are available for purchase at all venues. Empty translucent plastic bottles can be brought into the venue to use at our free water stations.
- Metal cutlery, including cheese knives, stainless steel bottles or cups.
- Selfie and Go Pro sticks.
- Aerosols, sunshades, tents and tables.
- Umbrellas, even if it’s raining.
- Glass - this includes wine glasses, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass
- Professional cameras (including SLR's & any camera with a removable lens) and sound and video recording equipment. For full details read the answer to 'Can I bring my camera or sound and video recording equipment?' below.
- Pets (other than assistance dogs).
- Beanbags, blow-up air chairs or lounges.
- No hard coolers, eskis, cooler bags larger than 26L (cabin sized).
- There will be a security check at the gate and prohibited items will be confiscated. Roundhouse Entertainment does not take any responsibility for confiscated items.
Please click here to view our permitted and prohibited fact sheet.
Ticket types can change from show to show depending on the artist and venue. Please check the relevant artist tour page for ticket types available. Click here for a full description of each ticket type.
Only purchase tickets through Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster are the authorised ticketing agency that has the contract to supply tickets for all venues on this tour.
Only service dogs are permitted and must be registered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do plan on attending an event with your service dog, please consider ear protection as in most cases dogs can show extreme signs of stress in conditions with loud music and large crowds.
No other dogs or animals of any kind are permitted to any a day on the green events.
Parking is available onsite at every event. Please see individual tour page for relevant parking fees. Parking is at owners risk. Parking outside of the venue on surrounding roads is not permitted.
In the event that the onsite parking is affected by wet weather, off site parking and a complimentary bus shuttle will be made available. Please check our website and the relevant tour page before you head out to the concert and make sure you allow some extra time to get to the show.
Patrons will not be stopped from standing in front of their allocated seat during the performance. However, patrons are NOT allowed in the aisles or to dance anywhere other than in front of their own seat. Consideration of your fellow concert goers is expected at all times. Aggressive, Intoxication or anti-social behavior will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from the venue.
Please Note: In some cases the performing artist might request that the crowd in the seated area come forward and dance in the aisles. Although we discourage this request from artists this is sometimes out of our control.
Professional cameras and video and recording equipment is not permitted at any show.
If found, all equipment will be confiscated by security and may result in all photos deleted by security staff.
Media and professional photographers must arrange accreditation through email@example.com
You are permitted to bring prams and strollers for your children into the General Admission Lawn area only, not the Reserved Seating and Front General Admission areas (category name may differ per event). Please note that prams and strollers are subject to security searches.
For parents considering bringing a baby to a day on the green - bringing your baby is entirely your prerogative, however not recommended, for both the child's wellbeing and safety, and your enjoyment of the show.
Please note: there is no shade or protection from sun or rain.
Camping in the car park or anywhere on the site is strictly prohibited.
We do not advise this and we encourage patrons to make use of all shuttle services and bus transfers available.
Leaving your vehicle overnight is entirely at your own risk. The car park is not a secured or patrolled area.
Yes. Please ask security, event staff or first aid officers for help. There will be a first aid service every event. Please consider others as well as your own safety. If someone is in need of medical attention please let Security, Event staff or First Aid know so they can help.
No pass-outs at all venues (except in the case of adverse weather conditions or in an emergency).
If it does rain the show will go ahead unless conditions are deemed to be dangerous. If an event does not go ahead due to this reason, patrons will receive a full refund from point of purchase. If the forecast is for even the possibility of rain bring good quality raincoats and suitable footwear.
The decision to cancel a show will be made as early as possible but may not be made until the morning of the show. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check this website BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
We will also send out notifications via email and SMS to the original ticket purchaser. Please ensure your contact details with Ticketmaster are up to date when purchasing a ticket.
Smoking is only permitted in the designated signed areas at each venue. Any patrons caught smoking in the non-designated areas could result in them being ejected from the venue.
Please note: WA venues are non-smoking.
Occasionally changes occur that are out of our control. Scheduled performance times and artist line-ups are subject to change. No refund will be offered in these circumstances.
If you find or lose something, please go to the merchandise shop during the event. Any lost property will be left at the winery cellar door, or at the Cloakroom for shows in WA after the event day.
Most venues have average mobile phone coverage. Please note that phone reception can be very limited during the event. If you are meeting people onsite or getting picked up at the end of the event please make the appropriate arrangements prior to the day in case you have issues with phone reception.
Bus services: Taking the bus to and from the event is the best way to travel to a day on the green. Please check the Bus Services and Transport Information tab on each artist tour page for more information.
Pick up & Drop off: You can be dropped off and picked up from the venue. Please use the dedicated pick up / drop off zone. Drop off and pick up on surrounding roads is not permitted.
Taxis: A dedicated taxi rank is supplied at all events. Please note taxis can be in short supply at the end of the night and we highly recommend that you make alternative arrangements particularly for the larger events. Taxis must drop off passengers inside the venue and no pickups are allowed on the roads outside of the venue.
Ubers: Anyone getting dropped off or picked up by an Uber driver must do so in the dedicated pick up and drop off area. Please note organising a pickup from the site might be difficult due to poor mobile reception.
For private charter buses, minibuses or limousines, please refer to the relevant tour and show page for more information.
You are permitted to bring your own food to the event however we do have a broad offering of food vendors onsite at all events. Every attempt is made to ensure all dietary requirements are catered for by the contracted food vendors, however if you have a specific dietary requirement it is advised to bring your own food.