4th February, 2011

Rochford Wines, Yarra Valley - Saturday 5 February
Joe Cocker and George Thorogood & The Destroyers

If it rains tomorrow the show WILL go ahead unless conditions are deemed to be dangerous. If the show does not go ahead due to this reason, patrons will receive a full refund from point of purchase. At this time the forecast for the Yarra Valley is for the worst of the rain to fall today and into tomorrow morning clearing in the afternoon. Gates Open for the show will open no earlier than 3pm. The venue itself is very dry at the moment having had no rain since December so our expectation is that the show will go ahead.

We recommend you bring good quality raincoats and suitable footwear (boots or gumboots). You cannot bring umbrellas and there are no sheltered areas.

The decision to cancel a show if made will be done on show day. If you are concerned check this website again BEFORE departing for the show - any messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather updates will be communicated through this website.

We use cookies to improve and personalise your visit.

Read our Cookie Policy.