Terms and Conditions
Win an all new Toyota Corolla Hybrid as part of A Day on the Green Giveaway Promotion.
The promoter of this competition is Waterfront, ABN 23278119746 of Suite 203, Level 2, 156 Military Road, Neutral Bay, NSW, 2089 (“Promoter”).
Lottery Permit Numbers
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/20499
ACT Permit No. TP17/02533
SA Licence No. T17/2368
The sponsor of this competition is Toyota Motor Corporation Australia ABN 64 009 686 097 of 155 Bertie Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3027 (Toyota).
Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and Toyota and those of any of their retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The competition commences at 09:00 (AEDST) on 18/12/2017 and closes at 23:59 (AEDST) on 20/04/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To become an eligible entrant (“Eligible Entrant”), you must:
- be an Australian resident aged 18 years or over; and
- be an existing online member of A Day On The Green or join the online membership of A Day On The Green within the Promotional Period.
- To enter, complete the online entry at www.adayonthegreen.com.au during the Promotional Period and include your full name, postcode, phone number, email address, and provide answers to the entry questions. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person.
- The prize draw will take place at 9:30 am (AEST) on 27/04/2018 at SAM Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, Victoria, 3207 (Prize Draw). The Winner will be contacted via the contact number on their entry within 2 working days of the Prize Draw and in writing via email. The winner will have their details published on www.adayonthegreen.com.au on the 4/05/2018.
- The first valid entry drawn in the Prize Draw will win a Toyota Corolla Hybrid Hatch in Blue Gem CVT transmission that comes with 12 months registration in winner’s state/territory of residence, 12 months compulsory third party insurance and stamp duty, depending upon the winner and their location and may include metallic paint (at Toyota’s discretion) (Prize). All optional extras and accessories, comprehensive insurance and any other insurance not stated, fuel, personal costs and all other ancillary or related costs are excluded and do not form part of the Prize.
- The winner must provide all information and sign all documentation necessary to enable Toyota to register the vehicle in the name of the winner prior to collection. Receipt of a prize vehicle is subject to the winner being able to lawfully take possession of the prize vehicle and comply with all registration and compulsory third-party insurance requirements of the state/territory the winner elects to register the prize vehicle. Vehicles depicted in all promotional material are not necessarily the same colour as the prize vehicle. Colour selection of the car is at the discretion of Toyota as sponsor of the competition and is subject to availability. The prize will be delivered to the winner’s closest Toyota Dealership. Neither the Promoter nor Toyota is liable for any loss suffered by the prize winner or costs associated with the prize winner travelling to their nearest Toyota Dealership to collect the Prize. If the winner of the Prize does not have a valid Australian Driver’s License, the Prize can be transferred to a nominated family member at the approval of the Promoter.
Total Prize valued up to a maximum of AUD$31,350.00 and Toyota takes no responsibility for any change in value.
- The Prize is not exchangeable for cash. If a Prize becomes or is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion and subject to state permit approval, reserves the right to substitute all or any part thereof with a product or prize to the equal value.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter in writing.
- As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner may be requested to sign legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter or Toyota in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. The Promoter reserves the right to preclude participation of anyone refusing to sign the required documentation.
- In the event that a winner does not accept the Prize, the Promoter may, in its discretion, undertake a draw for any unclaimed Prize. A draw for an unclaimed Prize (‘unclaimed Prize draw’) may take place on 10/08/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. A winner of an unclaimed Prize draw will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) days of the draw and their details will be published on www.adayonthegreen.com.au on 13/08/2018.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter and Toyota in its absolute discretion using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to disqualify any entrant; or subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) and Toyota excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a Prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Toyota (including their respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
- use/taking of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- By submitting an entry to the Promotion, each entrant assigns all rights in the entry to the Promoter/Toyota and consents to the Promoter/Toyota using the entry in any manner the Promoter/Toyota wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). By submitting an entry each entrant consents to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in the entry. The Promoter/Toyota may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. It may also allow third parties to do these things.